Dementia Home Care Support in Burlesdon
It is not unusual for those that live with dementia to feel anxious, confused, and sometimes low in mood. 1Care dementia care services help support people in the community to maintain their day-to-day life. Our Burlesdon care team is able to provide the right levels of support that they may require so that they can live their lives fully and safely at home.
Through careful planning, we will also look at how we can support the family through these tough and challenging times. Our team is able to deal with challenging behaviours that may be presented at times when dementia progression occurs. All our care is provided with great compassion and professionalism, whilst placing dignity and privacy at the forefront.
Dementia Care in your own home
At 1Care we understand the challenges that people living with dementia face on a daily basis and the pressures this can cause for family and loved ones.
With our person-centered approach, we ensure that we don’t just meet the needs of the individual but also support the family, as we know it's not always easy to cope with the changes you see in a loved one.
Dementia Care Plan
We help people to live well with dementia by assisting with things like:
- Personal care, incontinence care
- Medication & meal preparation
- Domestic support including shopping
- Companionship & social support in the community
- Appointments at the GP or hospital
- Support with memory & mental stimulation
- Helping to remember key events & appointments
- Helping to provide regular, nutritious meals
- Help with chores such as cleaning & laundry
- Trips out, walks in the park & other activities
- Most importantly conversation & companionship
All these things can help your loved one live a happy, healthy, and safe life at home, close to family and friends.