- Easier and more dignified changes with a belted product
TENA Flex has a patent protected integrated fastening belt, which is easy and quick to change. Simply fasten the belt around the hips, then attach the front of the pad to the belt using the wide easy-grip fastening hooks. The belt can be fastened at the front or the back to suit the needs of the user.
- TENA Flex with ConfioAir™ is designed to promote healthy skin
TENA Flex with ConfioAir™ is fully breathable and designed to promote healthy skin. The belted brief leaves hips and thighs less covered, maintaining dryness, healthy skin and wearer comfort. All materials are dermatologically tested.
- Integrated ComfiStretch fastening belt for a secure, comfortable fit
The soft, elastic fastening belt easily adjusts to fit different body shapes. Combined with the curved leg elastics and noise-free textile materials the product provides discreet, secure protection with a snug, comfortable fit.
- Ergonomic in use – proven to reduce care giver lower back strain
With the integrated fastening belt TENA Flex is designed for easier and more ergonomic product changes. Compared to all-in-one and 2-piece products, TENA Flex is proven to reduce caregiver lower back strain during changes.
- Fast acting, highly absorbent core provides leakage security
FeelDry™ technology rapidly wicks away even large quantities of urine into the product core. The urine remains locked in the core even under pressure, keeping it away from the skin, for enhanced comfort.
- Leakage barriers for extra security
TENA Flex has high-performance leakage barriers for added protection, whether the user is standing, sitting or lying down.
- The Odour Neutralizer reduces the effect of ammonia odour
The Odour Neutralizer reduces the effect of ammonia odour, giving the individual a feeling of freshness and dignity
- Wetness indicator shows when it is time to change
There is no need to open TENA Flex incontinence protection to find out whether it needs changing. The wetness indicator on the outside of the product turns from yellow to blue when it is time to change.
- Quick and easy product identification in all storage situations
Colour coded absorbency level, clear size and product type indicators on the incontinence product and pack for easy identification – also when stacked on shelf.