Social Support & Companionship Care Support
Whilst living on your own has lots of benefits, at times it can make you feel lonely and sometimes quite isolated. Seeing a friendly face can lift your spirits, break up the day or week and give you something to look forward to.
Whether you'd like some companionship or to have someone to share a cup of tea with in the afternoon, you can arrange a social call as little or often as you want.
During social support visits we can carry out an array of activities such as:
- Pop in for a friendly chat and a cuppa
- Read a book with you, watch a favourite film
- Help you with your hobbies or interests
- Play games, cards, chess or a jigsaw puzzle
- Visit a place of interest, the bank, shops or supermarket
- Complete household chores; laundry, ironing etc.
We will always try to provide you with the same person, so you can pick up where you left off – "Because we care, we know".